Monday, November 28, 2011

Hi sayang :*

Adham bin Ramlee, Happy 5 and 6 month sayang. I just love the fact that we've been together for half an year. Sayaaang, I promise my love just for you. I promise I'll never leave you.I promise I'll never let you face your problem alone.I promise I'll always by yourside.If we're not meant to be, I promise,as long as you're trying, I'm staying.

Promise me sayang, you'll never leave me.Promise me, we'll be together no matter how hard the situation is.Promise me, that I'm the only one for you.Please, take care of this relationship.You complete my life with your love sayang.No relationship is perfect.There are always some ways you have to bend,to compromise,to give something up in order to gain something greater.But the love we have fr each other is bigger than these small diffrences.

Thanks a lot sayang,thanks for everything that you've done to me for this 6th month.I really appreciate it.Thanks for giving me your love,thanks for cheer me up when I'm down,thanks for wipe my tears everytime I creid.Thanks fr all the tickets movie and all, lol ..

I hope we'll last longer together,and mybe forever. We've less than one months, please spent your time with me.Don't forget me when you're there.I promise, I'll wait for you sayang.

You may never know how important you are to me and how much I cared for you,but you are and you will always be.Bear in mind that I couldn't afford to lose someone I've learn to care about so much.Never ask why I love you,just accept that I do,and that I will for the rest of my life



Sincerely, you girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment