Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY 7th MONTH ANNIVERSARY ,x

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo wadup gaise? Ya Allah I can't believes that we're together for this long time and until today.I never taken this relationship thing very seriously, and I never thought I'm end up fallin' for you haha.It's funny when I remind myself the time that we first know each other.

I don't know what to say anymore,I'm gonna make this post quick and easy.Just wanna say .. Am,Happy 7th month anniversary. Although we're far apart,you'll be always be apart of me.Even we're so far away, but our love didn't.

I admit it,sometimes your words hurt my feelings and I know you're the same.I'm sorry if I hurt you for this 7th month.I promise I'll be a better person, a good girlfriend to you.Every single day, I try to make you happy.

I love you so much, nothing can describe how much I love you.Nothing can replaced my feelings toward you.Please hold me close, protect me, and love me as much as I do 'cause I don't want someone else to do it.You is all I ever wanted Am.

Since we're far apart,I can't stop counting the days, I can't wait 'till the time you'll come back and meet me.I miss you so much,I must admit that I'm not strong enough to be in this long-distance relationship.But everytime I think of you,I remind myself that you go there for a good sake and I'm lucky to have someone special like you to missed.

Lastly,I hope we'll be together forever sayang.I'm afraid of losing you.Our heart will be always togehter no matter what happen. I love you so much Adham, I really do

No comments:

Post a Comment