Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'm really sorry :c

Hiiiiiii, I'm back. Apa khabo? Sihat? Aku? Sihaat la jugak en. Sekolah? Boleh la boleh la, bot bad. Result? Ah diam -,- K sebenarnya harini taknak pun cerita pasal result,sekolah apa benda semua tu.Harini nak cerita pasal. Haih, baca jela kalau nak.

K, I thought on my birthday, that day will be happy day ever, but sebaliknya. Tapi takpe, memang salah aku pun kan, sooo takleh nak salahkan orang lain. I'm relly down on that night, and I know you're same as well. Sumpaaaaah! Aku takde niat, tergerak hati nak text dia, dia yang text tu pun nak wish birthday then melarat. Yaa, I know aku salah sebab melayan, but I'm sooo sorry. I'd really didn't mean it, and aku tatau pun sampai nak jadi macmamtu :c Bila dah okay sikit, dah ada pulak satu lagi dalam Facebook aku. Shit la -,- Baby, benda tu dah lepas, sebelum that night. soo please, I promise I'l never do that again.

I can't live without you beside me, because everything I do remind me of you. Ouh I can't stand. Yaa, everyone make mistake but please give me chance to learn from mistakes. I promise I never do that again, keep my promise keep my promise keep my promise :'c
Without words you give me the light so that i can shine like before. I love you only, Adham.

-PLEASE BE THE OLD US.


By: HusnaaZ's

No comments:

Post a Comment