Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hey bad person, read this.

Hai, today aku nak post one thing dekat entry aku ni. Haaaa aku post ni pun sebab atas permintaan ramai, muehehehe takdela sorang je pun kan xx) Okaay now, orang tu minta aku express all my feeling that I've hide from him, hambuii susah bebeno aku nak tulis. Err takpe I try.

K, 'Tak kenal maka tak cinta' kan? Hahaha, ape aku merepek ni. Lawwlz, make a relationship on Facebook, everyday texting doesn't mean we're fated to be together. And korang korang yang cakap 'halah esok lusa tulat couple la' Yaa mybe yes or mybe no :/

K, Hey my partner. Now memang dengan kau la aku text 24 hours, you make my day adorable, Thankyou so much. But sometimes, I don't even like your attitude. Yaa, I think you know why. I love you, and I mean it, but not with whole of my heart. Yes I admit it, I love someone else more than I love my open relationship partner. #I know I'm noob for loving someone that don't really love me.

Even everyday kita texting, my mind is thinking 'bout somebody else. I don't know why -,- I'm soooooo sorry.But sometimes I think, you're the right person to me right now, kekadang nak je aku cakap 'You, jom couple' haha, tatau malu je aku kan. But when the time came, I'm stay silent, I know I'm confusing you.

Yaa, I admit. Sometimes aku jeleous if kau cakap pasal ex- kau or everything 'bout girl la. Haa apa maknanye tu? Hahaha. But sometimes aku text dengan kau, aku macam orang takde perasaan, lol xP But I think, it's not really my time to be with you, errr tah la -,-

But if you really want to be with me, prove it. Change, please change! Yaa, you don't have to be perfect to let me love you, but at least try to change for a better k? I know your feeling toward me. I know, adat lah 'remaja' zaman sekarang kan, normal la. But don't too much. Kau kena faham aku jugak. Yeah mybe sometimes aku layan kau apa semua, but sometimes aku saje je, I love to test people. Nak tengok kau ni macamana -,-

Don't hope to much k? Aku taknak kau kecewa. People change. Mybe for a better or else. I'm sorry if someday I hurt you. There's no need to rush syg, if a person meant to be together, it will happen for the right time and with the right person. Amin Amin haha.

And now, i try to forget all my feeling to the person that don't really love me. And try my best to love you with whole of my heart. But, if kau jumpa your Mrs. Right, just go-on with her k? I'll happy to hear that ;D

I love him, he loves her. He loves me, I love him. This is my life. #means ada tiga orang la, jangan jadi lemmmmmmmmm sangat ah -,- Tak intrested kan entry ni? Kbai.



By: Husnaa Zynee's

No comments:

Post a Comment