Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy two month anniversary.

Haiiiiiiiiii bulog. Todaay I'm sooo happy hihi. Kejap je kan masa sekarang ni? Tup tup pejam celik pejam celik dah nak puasa. K lari topic~

Adham, Happy two month anniversary baby. I love you so much. I promise I'm not going to leave you no matter what happen. I don't know how my life looks like when you're not by myside.Seriously,every moment spent with you is like a beautiful dream come true.

Tengok tu dia buat muka haha. I hope that our relation will lasts forevaaah. If a bird falls in love with a fish, where would they live? Who gets the fins and who loses the wings? It's an irony. That's how cruel love can be. So, I hope we can faced any problem together. I love you so much Adham ♥

___________________________

K,harini Malaysia vs Singapore at Bukit Jalil. Biasaa lah ticket sold out. So do your best Harimau Malaya. So gonna celebrate my anniversary dekat depan screen jela with Adham muehehe. Go tiger kbai~



By:HusnaaZ's

No comments:

Post a Comment